Incontinence treatment-Vaginal tightening-Non-surgical labiaplasty
Non-surgical procedure for vaginal wellness.
Incontinence treatment-Vaginal tightening-Non-surgical labiaplasty. First of all, CO2RE Intima is a medical laser that delivers controlled energy to the vaginal or vulva tissue. As a result, cells make more collagen – hence improving the skin tone, texture and appearance. The delivery of this laser energy to the vaginal wall stimulates a healing response and also enhances moisture levels in the vaginal canal.
The treatment is an alternative to a surgical labiaplasty, a non-surgical labiaplasty has its limitations however results are very satisfactory without the risks and down time associated with surgery.
What can be treated ?
- Urine incontinence
- Visual improvement
- Improvement in sexual intercourse, sensation and pain
- Laxity and tone and texture
- dyschromia and skin pigmentation
Most noteworthy, CO2RE Intima is a quick non-surgical alternative to a labiaplasty, simple and safe procedure that can be done in clinic.
- Virtually painless
- No anesthesia required
- Typically takes around 15-30 minutes to treat both internally and externally
- No downtime
Most of all, many patients feel and see improvement after the first treatment, however some patients need three treatments spaced 3-4 weeks apart for optimal results.
In addition, after the third treatment, patients should expect an annual maintenance treatment to sustain results.
Furthermore, patients can return to normal activities right after the procedure, but should refrain from sexual activity for 7 days.
Clinical Study results show High Satisfaction with CO2RE Intima Treatments.
- 100% of subjects reported satisfaction with the treatment and 94% would recommend it
- 81% of subjects reported an improvement in sexual gratification
- 94% of subjects reported an improvement in vaginal rejuvenation, and,
- 96% of subjects reported none to mild discomfort
For 1 session £995
2 session £1800
3 sessions £2700
Finally, come and see us for a confidential, discrete consultation with one of our medically qualified staff.
Telephone: 01792 202022
Email: email@example.com (Book a consultation using the form below)
I have noticed an improvement in incontinence after the second treatment and also an improvement in the flow of urine.